To follow up our post on Friday, today I thought I would bring you five cupcake topper ideas from some really talented bakers for some different ideas.
1. For a Baby, why not create little baby feet, like these created by Shelley Villarreal, aka Cake Creations by Shelley. Even if you do not have a stamp to create the feet you can have a go creating your own using potato mould!
2. For a Wedding - This one is created by Julie Weller from CupcakeDD and would be perfect for a wedding.
3. Personalized Birthday Toppers – This is such a brilliant idea from MissKenny, simply create multiple copies of the one photo on one sheet, or print out a photo many times, cut and apply. Add a party hat for fun!
4. Halloween – With this big event only just a month away, we had to include a fantastic Halloween cupcake topper. I love how different and artistic these ones are, but of course you could use any image in yours such as a cat or make a witches hat! These are by Diana Evans, and you can see a range of her work at her Etsy store.
5. Any occasion at all – Would suit these pinwheel toppers perfectly, whether for a birthday, a celebration, a baby shower, or just to celebrate the changing of the season! These are created by Shana, aka Pinwhirls and you can get these from her website.