Have you heard of the Paleo or Caveman diet? These Paleo cupcakes are a fun treat to make as they use organic and fresh ingredients. Instead of white flour and sugar, almond and coconut flour can be used. When you think diet, dry or non-sweet flavors come to mind. Paleo actually uses organic sugar, nuts, and plant extract for natural sweeteners. Give some of these recipes a try and let me know how they turned out. Enjoy!
1. Healthy coconut lime paleo cupcakes. Dairy and gluten free. Caveman friendly
2. Paleo pumpkin pie cupcakes. Pumpkin is one of those foods that should be enjoyed all year long.
3. Do you like canadian bacon and eggs? Try this paleo breakfast cupcake treat.
4. Carrot cream filled cupcakes made with almond flour and pecans. The icing made using coconut nectar and stevia.
5. Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting. A classic favorite with a paleo twist.
6. Apple pie cupcakes. Paleo parents show how they get kids involved in baking.
7. Vanilla paleo cupcakes. Here’s your chance to use real vanilla.
8. The fat burning man shows off his red velvet cupcake recipe. Also be sure to check out the abs too
9. Fast paleo shares these pineapple cupcakes using orange extract and pineapple chunks.
10. Very vanilla cupcakes made by The silver spatula. These are not plain old cupcakes but contain grape seed oil and agave nectar.
Be sure to let us know how your paleo cupcakes turn out. Leave a link in the comment section below if you have another favorite paleo recipe.